Everyone has their reasons, but this man, “Pvt. Steve Bailey,” from Prairie Grove, Arkansas tells his own reasons for participating in Civil War battle re-creations in this video produced by the Arkansas Parks and Tourism office.
Posted by Neil McCabe on July 7, 2014 at 10:05 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
- Apple’s Tim Cook: Indiana’s RFRA is dangerous. Also, you can pick up an iPhone in Saudi Arabia. Mary Katharine Ham
- Biden does Biden in Kennedy tribute: “He was an anchor to many of us.” Mary Katharine Ham
- George Pataki: Contrary to all indicators, I’m in this to win it Jazz Shaw
- Watch: Saudi-coalition forces annihilates Houthi rocket stockpile in Yemen Noah Rothman
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Nearly everyone in the group is dead and Carol’s the leader now Allahpundit
- Pew poll: Heavy majority thinks Congress, not Obama, should have final authority to approve Iran deal Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Georgia Gun Control Guns Guns & Gear Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland Mayors Against Illegal Guns Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington