Everyone has their reasons, but this man, “Pvt. Steve Bailey,” from Prairie Grove, Arkansas tells his own reasons for participating in Civil War battle re-creations in this video produced by the Arkansas Parks and Tourism office.
Posted by Neil McCabe on July 7, 2014 at 10:05 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
- Video: Yeah, it may be time to change the name of the Jefferson-Jackson Dinner Matt Vespa
- Marco Rubio: Why, yes, I do still support a path to citizenship for illegals Allahpundit
- New plan: Let’s all freak out over Amy Schumer Jazz Shaw
- Hugh Hewitt kicks off GOPAC’s 2016 offensive Matt Vespa
- Rent control cities trying to regulate airbnb out of business Jazz Shaw
- Ted Cruz: Trump shouldn’t apologize for his comments about illegal immigrants Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Springfield Armory Texas Video Walther Washington Winchester