For once, TheYankeeMarshal doesn’t do too much talking in his video. He does the shooting… and lets the Chiappa Rhino do the talking for itself. I’ve not spent much time with revolvers (outside of punishing Airweight Smiths with +P loads, a combination that I quickly learned to detest), but the Rhino might be interesting enough to make me want to give it a whirl.
Posted by Bob Owens on July 2, 2014 at 5:53 pm
Author: Bob Owens Bob Owens is the Editor of BearingArms.com. A long-time shooting enthusiast, he began blogging as a North Carolina native in New York at the politics-focused Confederate Yankee in 2004. In 2007 Bob began writing about firearms, gun rights, and crime at Pajamas Media, and added gun and gear reviews for Shooting Illustrated in 2010. He is a volunteer in the Appleseed Project, where he shares stories of our shared American heritage and teaches traditional rifle marksmanship. He is an alumni of Gunsite Academy (250 Pistol). His personal blog is bob-owens.com, and he can be found on Twitter at bob_owens.
- Obama’s casual sacrifice of America’s security and moral standing in the Middle East Noah Rothman
- It’s as if nobody follows the rules anymore Jazz Shaw
- Video: Semi-retired president gonna enjoy his gum during major photo op with important ally Allahpundit
- Monday TEMS: Guest hosting Relevant Radio Ed Morrissey
- Kurds push ISIS out of Kobani: monitors Ed Morrissey
- The Rick Perry boomlet is coming Noah Rothman
- Massachusetts wind farm may be dead in the water Jazz Shaw
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 Assault Weapons Ban ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Gun Control Guns Guns & Gear Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland Mayors Against Illegal Guns Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington