For once, TheYankeeMarshal doesn’t do too much talking in his video. He does the shooting… and lets the Chiappa Rhino do the talking for itself. I’ve not spent much time with revolvers (outside of punishing Airweight Smiths with +P loads, a combination that I quickly learned to detest), but the Rhino might be interesting enough to make me want to give it a whirl.
Posted by Bob Owens on July 2, 2014 at 5:53 pm
Author: Bob Owens Bob Owens is the Editor of BearingArms.com. A long-time shooting enthusiast, he began blogging as a North Carolina native in New York at the politics-focused Confederate Yankee in 2004. In 2007 Bob began writing about firearms, gun rights, and crime at Pajamas Media, and added gun and gear reviews for Shooting Illustrated in 2010. He is a volunteer in the Appleseed Project, where he shares stories of our shared American heritage and teaches traditional rifle marksmanship. His personal blog is bob-owens.com, and he can be found on Twitter at bob_owens.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
- Video: Joan Rivers slams media’s anti-Israel bias in TMZ rant Mary Katharine Ham
- Summertime blues: Maybe we need to talk about Ebola Mary Katharine Ham
- Pew: Democrats evenly divided on whether Israel or Hamas is more responsible for the current violence Allahpundit
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hail, hail, the gang’s all here Allahpundit
- Ms. Davis, it’s over Matt Vespa
- Hate: Miami synagogue vandalized with swastikas, pro-Hamas messages Guy Benson
2nd Amendment Ammunition ammunition shortage Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 Assault Weapons Ban ATF Barack Obama California Chicago Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Everytown Florida Georgia Gun Control Guns Guns & Gear Guns Saving Lives Hunting & Outdoors Illinois Maryland Mayors Against Illegal Guns Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Mom's Demand Action new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police School Shooting Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington