Radio talk show host Doug Kellett, host of “The Morning Drive” program on Raleigh, N.C.’s WPTF 850-AM spoke to Guns & Patriots’ editor Neil W. McCabe about the 10th anniversary of the liberation of the Iraqi people.
Posted by Neil McCabe on March 19, 2013 at 7:15 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Bob Schieffer to Rubio: As president, would you sign the immigration bill you helped pass in the Senate? Allahpundit
- “I thought it was a home invasion” — and it was Ed Morrissey
- Do we need to streamline the criminal code? Jazz Shaw
- Report: De Blasio wants to be drafted into an anti-Hillary presidential campaign Noah Rothman
- Kasich: I’m going to a same-sex wedding soon Ed Morrissey
- Bounce: Rubio rises to double digits in new national poll, leads Hillary by six in new Florida poll Allahpundit
- Video: FBI arrests 6 in Minneapolis, San Diego in terrorist probe Ed Morrissey
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Georgia Gun Control Guns Guns & Gear Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland Mayors Against Illegal Guns Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington