Radio talk show host Doug Kellett, host of “The Morning Drive” program on Raleigh, N.C.’s WPTF 850-AM spoke to Guns & Patriots’ editor Neil W. McCabe about the 10th anniversary of the liberation of the Iraqi people.
Posted by Neil McCabe on March 19, 2013 at 7:15 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
- After the mob has moved on, we learn Nobel scientist Tim Hunt isn’t a sexist monster Mary Katharine Ham
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao apologizes after Reddit community revolts C.T. Rex
- “True Detective” grumble thread: Blogger not sure he can take another week of this Allahpundit
- NYT: Gee, there are more intact families living in red counties Matt Vespa
- Chris Christie: No, I won’t promise to undo Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran Allahpundit
- NRA: Uh, don’t use the gay marriage ruling to justify national reciprocity on concealed carry, folks Matt Vespa
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Springfield Armory Texas Video Walther Washington Winchester