Radio talk show host Doug Kellett, host of “The Morning Drive” program on Raleigh, N.C.’s WPTF 850-AM spoke to Guns & Patriots’ editor Neil W. McCabe about the 10th anniversary of the liberation of the Iraqi people.
Posted by Neil McCabe on March 19, 2013 at 7:15 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: email@example.com Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
- Newsworthy: WaPo builds cute tool for comparing your home’s size to Mitt Romney’s Mary Katharine Ham
- Shameless: Harry Reid now demanding amendment votes he blocked for years Guy Benson
- Is Democratic infighting behind closed doors about to become public? Noah Rothman
- GoDaddy feels the sting of politically correct America Jazz Shaw
- CBO: 10 million will lose employer-based coverage under ObamaCare by 2021 Ed Morrissey
- White House embarrasses itself with claim Taliban is not a terrorist group Noah Rothman
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 Assault Weapons Ban ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Gun Control Guns Guns & Gear Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland Mayors Against Illegal Guns Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington