Radio talk show host Doug Kellett, host of “The Morning Drive” program on Raleigh, N.C.’s WPTF 850-AM spoke to Guns & Patriots’ editor Neil W. McCabe about the 10th anniversary of the liberation of the Iraqi people.
Posted by Neil McCabe on March 19, 2013 at 7:15 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: email@example.com Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
- Video: Inhofe throws snowball in Senate to demonstrate impact of climate change Ed Morrissey
- CPAC Interview: Rep. Marsha Blackburn on ObamaCare, Net Neutrality Ed Morrissey
- Lawless: Treasury throws unauthorized $3 billion to insurers under Obamacare, won’t say why Noah Rothman
- The media seems eager to declare CPAC to be Rubio’s “last chance” Jazz Shaw
- Video: Barbarians gonna barbarian Allahpundit
- Army investigated Medal of Honor recipient … over an Amazon book comment Ed Morrissey
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Gun Control Guns Guns & Gear Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland Mayors Against Illegal Guns Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police School Shooting Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington