Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe on “The Big Picture” show hosted by Thom Hartmann talk about a Connecticut man in federal prison, who wrote a letter to the editor thanking the National Rifle Association for blocking expanded background checks.
Posted by Neil McCabe on June 17, 2013 at 10:06 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
- Everytown’s latest idea: Use cop killings to push for more background checks Matt Vespa
- Done deal: Mike Huckabee is the next president, says psychic Allahpundit
- House backs Rep. Clark (D-MA)’s request that DOJ prioritize online harassment investigations C.T. Rex
- From “HOPE” to hopeless: Creator of iconic Obama poster not happy with subject Ed Morrissey
- Federal sources: Denny Hastert was paying someone off to conceal past sexual misconduct Allahpundit
- I guess we need to talk about the Podesta photo Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester