Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe on “The Big Picture” show hosted by Thom Hartmann talk about a Connecticut man in federal prison, who wrote a letter to the editor thanking the National Rifle Association for blocking expanded background checks.
Posted by Neil McCabe on June 17, 2013 at 10:06 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Here we go: Mike Bloomberg confirms that he’s thinking of running for president Allahpundit
- Strange bedfellows: spouses splitting the vote in their homes Jazz Shaw
- Oh my: Final Emerson College poll shows Bush second, Rubio slipping to fourth place at 12% Allahpundit
- FBI confirms investigation into Hillary e-mail server Ed Morrissey
- Immigrants & refugees: a thought experiment Allan Bourdius
- Salem Radio line-up shifts Hugh Hewitt to morning drive Ed Morrissey
- Jeb Bush: I’d eliminate the Citizens United decision, and also I won’t blame Obama for anything Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr media bias Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense terrorism Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester