Watch Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe with “Wilkow!’ host Andrew Wilkow talking about former New York City mayor Michael R. Bloomberg’s plan to spend $50 million to create an anti-gun NRA.
Posted by Neil McCabe on April 21, 2014 at 9:34 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Chris Cuomo to Pam Geller: We don’t show Mohammed cartoons for the same reason we don’t use the N-word Allahpundit
- Jeb Bush: Unlike certain Republican candidates, I don’t bend with the wind on immigration Allahpundit
- The World Health Organization’s dishonest “World No Tobacco Day” Jazz Shaw
- New progressive mantra: Greed is good Ed Morrissey
- Video: Carly Fiorina on how she would fight ISIS Jazz Shaw
- The dream begins: George Pataki announces for president Allahpundit
- Putin: These FIFA charges are a US plot to steal the 2018 World Cup from Russia Ed Morrissey
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Georgia Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland media bias Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police School Shooting Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington