Watch Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe with “Wilkow!’ host Andrew Wilkow talking about former New York City mayor Michael R. Bloomberg’s plan to spend $50 million to create an anti-gun NRA.
Posted by Neil McCabe on April 21, 2014 at 9:34 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Surprise: Trump goes positive, yanks ad attacking Cruz in South Carolina Allahpundit
- Obama budget busts the $4 trillion mark Ed Morrissey
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter caves to SJWs for Trust & Safety Council Taylor Millard
- For what it’s worth: Trump 32, Cruz 26, Rubio 20, Bush 10 in private poll of South Carolina Allahpundit
- Thursday TEMS: Nick Troiano, Jon Allen, Jerry Bader, Mary Katharine Ham Ed Morrissey
- Oh my: State Department IG subpoenaed the Clinton Foundation last fall Ed Morrissey
- Conservatives speak: Add your questions to the mix Ed Morrissey
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage media bias Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense terrorism Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester