Watch Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe with “Wilkow!’ host Andrew Wilkow talking about former New York City mayor Michael R. Bloomberg’s plan to spend $50 million to create an anti-gun NRA.
Posted by Neil McCabe on April 21, 2014 at 9:34 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- New “Daily Show” host on Jon Stewart: “We are both progressives” Allahpundit
- Will opposition to gay marriage disappear from the GOP’s party platform? Noah Rothman
- Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy embarrasses himself with Indiana RFRA tantrum Noah Rothman
- The United States is hostage to Iran nuke talks Noah Rothman
- Video: One dead, two wounded at Fort Meade’s NSA gate after vehicle attack Ed Morrissey
- White House to Senate Dems: If you oppose us on this terrible Iran deal, the GOP wins Allahpundit
- How would RFRA opponents deal with the Hitler cake? Jazz Shaw
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Georgia Gun Control Guns Guns & Gear Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland Mayors Against Illegal Guns Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington