Watch Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe with “Wilkow!’ host Andrew Wilkow talking about former New York City mayor Michael R. Bloomberg’s plan to spend $50 million to create an anti-gun NRA.
Posted by Neil McCabe on April 21, 2014 at 9:34 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: email@example.com Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, John Bolton, Carly Fiorina Ed Morrissey
- Success: Syrian opposition gets short shrift after SOTU bragging Ed Morrissey
- New Romney strategy emerges: He’s going to “rebrand himself as authentic” Allahpundit
- Nothing to see here: Obamacare to cost $50K per person covered Jazz Shaw
- Does any feminist care that Susan Rice is this White House’s scapegoat? Noah Rothman
- Bernie Sanders wants to cut the “deficits” by spending trillions more Jazz Shaw
- Rush Limbaugh: If you want to beat the left in 2016, follow Scott Walker’s blueprint Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 Assault Weapons Ban ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Gun Control Guns Guns & Gear Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland Mayors Against Illegal Guns Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington