The Air Force celebrated the 25th anniversary of the stealth B-2 Spirit bomber at Palmsdale, California at the Northrop Grumman facility ceremony. The bomber, with its unique ability to avoid detection, first went wheels up July 17, 1989, but remained in its testing phase 1993, but did not make real impact until it was used extensively during the 1999 Operation Allied Force. Allied Force was the 78-day bombing campaign against the Serbian military. The B-2 Spirit has been a part of every bombing operation ever since.
Posted by Neil McCabe on July 21, 2014 at 12:45 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: email@example.com Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- The South wants its status as GOP’s geographic heartland reflected in presidential primaries Noah Rothman
- NYPD commissioner admits on national TV: Yes, de Blasio has lost the trust of some of our officers Allahpundit
- Video: Jib-Jab’s 2014 in review Ed Morrissey
- NY Times safeguards its irrelevancy in call for the prosecution of Dick Cheney Noah Rothman
- Variety: Obama threw gasoline on the Sony fire Ed Morrissey
- Al Sharpton very worried that execution of police officers will derail his movement Jazz Shaw
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 Assault Weapons Ban ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Gun Control Guns Guns & Gear Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland Mayors Against Illegal Guns Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police School Shooting Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington