In this trailer for the film “America: Imagine the world without her” that opens July 2, Dinesh D’Souza interviews liberal intellectuals. The intellectuals, speaking for elite thought, lay out their indictments of the United States as an evil force in the world and a criminal enterprise at home.
Posted by Neil McCabe on June 29, 2014 at 11:16 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Pelosi: We’ve made big “advances” against ISIS … on social media … kind of Ed Morrissey
- Gloria Steinem visits North Korea to push feminism and peace Liz Harrison
- Ashton Carter questions whether Iraqis have the “will to fight” Ed Morrissey
- Oakland protesters protest new protesting policy Jazz Shaw
- Memorial Day 2015 Jazz Shaw
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
- Disarming the PC police: Chris Pratt’s pre-apology C.T. Rex
2nd Amendment Ammunition Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama California Colorado Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Everytown Ferguson Florida Georgia Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Illinois Maryland media bias Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge new jersey news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry pennsylvania Police School Shooting Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Texas Training Video Washington