In this trailer for the film “America: Imagine the world without her” that opens July 2, Dinesh D’Souza interviews liberal intellectuals. The intellectuals, speaking for elite thought, lay out their indictments of the United States as an evil force in the world and a criminal enterprise at home.
Posted by Neil McCabe on June 29, 2014 at 11:16 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- GOP debate open thread: Republicans just love South Carolina… at least for this week Jazz Shaw
- R.I.P. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, 1936 – 2016 Jazz Shaw
- What the heck is going on in the Maryland Senate race? Jazz Shaw
- The “deafening silence” from the White House over a rash of police deaths Jazz Shaw
- Bernie Sanders and “that photo” Jazz Shaw
- DNC: On second thought, we’ll take that lobbyist and PAC money after all Jazz Shaw
- Democrats expand the tent in Maryland… by allowing felons to vote Jazz Shaw
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage media bias Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense terrorism Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester