In this trailer for the film “America: Imagine the world without her” that opens July 2, Dinesh D’Souza interviews liberal intellectuals. The intellectuals, speaking for elite thought, lay out their indictments of the United States as an evil force in the world and a criminal enterprise at home.
Posted by Neil McCabe on June 29, 2014 at 11:16 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit
- Video: “Creed” trailer Allahpundit
- Court: Oklahoma woman can sue fracking company for causing earthquakes Jazz Shaw
- Obama finally weighs in: Should guacamole contain peas? Allahpundit
- Oh, of course, you have to wait six months or more for a handgun permit in NJ Matt Vespa
- Tennessee store owner posts “No gays allowed” sign Allahpundit
- NYT public editor’s answer to a “perfectly reasonable question” raises even more questions Ed Morrissey
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense South Carolina Springfield Armory Texas Video Walther Washington Winchester