In an effort to combat anti-gun biases in the mainstream media, Cam Edwards from NRA News breaks down and rebuts media misinformation.
Posted by Neil McCabe on March 3, 2013 at 6:23 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Spillage: Up to 30 accounts on Hillary server interacted with top-secret data Ed Morrissey
- Don’t look now, but the post office just turned a profit Jazz Shaw
- Carly Fiorina: I’m out Allahpundit
- Let’s face it: Chris Christie’s smartest play now is to endorse Trump Allahpundit
- Is Hillary’s NH meltdown a wake-up call for Dems? Ed Morrissey
- Dear Mexico: you might wind up paying for that wall after all Jazz Shaw
- Is Cruz the frontrunner now? Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage media bias Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense terrorism Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester