Rep. Harold W. “Trey” Gowdy III (R.-S.C.) is a former prosecutor, who explains the three levels of Executive Priviledge, and how none of President Barack Obama’s claims of Executive Priviledge to justfy his refusal to submit Fast and Furious-reolated documents subpoenaed by Congress.
Posted by Neil McCabe on September 27, 2012 at 2:00 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Team Jeb: Rubio is a phony on family values given some of the hip-hop he listens to Allahpundit
- Did Hillary aide “blackmail” reporter for advance look at speech? Ed Morrissey
- Rubio: Unlike Obama, my administration isn’t going to ram amnesty down your throat Allahpundit
- Trump: If Ted Cruz doesn’t stop cheating and attacking me, I have standing to sue him over his natural-born status Allahpundit
- Reid to Grayson: Get out; Grayson to Reid: Great job in 2014, failing figurehead Ed Morrissey
- Cruz: Let’s face it, Rubio and Trump are using Obama’s talking points on gay marriage Allahpundit
- Should Cruz have pulled that ad because one of the actors did softcore porn? Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage media bias Memes Michael Bloomberg Michigan Missouri Moms Demand Negligent Discharge news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense terrorism Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester