Buried in last week’s audit of Everytown for Gun Safety’s long list of fake school shootings was perhaps one of the most disgusting lies I’ve had the misfortune to run across.
No, it wasn’t the jogger shot in the leg on a road that borders a college campus Booneville, MS, that Everytown tried to call a school shooting. It wasn’t the two former students who returned to their former high school’s parking lot to fight in Ava, Missouri, where one ended up committing suicide that Everytown tried to call a school shooting. It wasn’t even the incident where an employee shot himself cleaning a gun in his office in Vallejo, CA,that Everytown tried to call a school shooting that was so disgusting, though all of these were lies.
No, the biggest and most disgusting lie of the 159 lies told by Everytown lists a “school shooting at El Centro Community College” on July 7, 2016.
You would know it as an entirely different event, of course.
You, being sane and sober and not disgusting, agenda-driven sociopaths, would instead lament the Dallas police shootings of July 7, 2016, where five police officers were murdered, nine others were injured, and two bystanders were wounded by an angry black nationalist domestic terrorist after a peaceful Black Lives Matter Protest.
The cop-killer conducted his ambush on a Dallas city street. He then attempted to shoot his way into an El Centro building and failed. He later managed to shoot his way into the building through another entrance, fled up a flight of stairs, fled through an empty library, and found himself boxed in by responding SWAT officers in a remote area of the building.
After attempts to negotiate with the terrorist failed, Dallas SWAT deployed an EOD robot with a 1-pound charge of C-4 high explosive and ended the threat, along with the terrorist’s life.
The terror attack, which began at 8:58 p.m. and was resolved hours later at 2:30 a.m., took place on a city street and in hallways, a stairwell, and in an alcove. At no point were any faculty, staff, or students targeted by the gunman. Two El Centro Police officers were among the wounded law enforcement officers.
The Dallas police shootings mark the single deadliest day in law enforcement since 72 law enforcement officers died in the 9/11 terror attacks.
Who is responsible for attempting to turn such a dark day in law enforcement history to his petty political advantage?
Billionaire Michael Bloomberg, a hypocrite who hides behind a phalanx of heavily armed private security guards as he rides around in armored vehicles, is the zealot behind the network of gun control groups that created this filth.
Bloomberg co-founded Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and is believed to be the primary funding source behind Moms Demand Action, a fake grassroots gun control organization “founded”by former Monsanto public relations executive Shannon Watts.
Those groups have merged to form Everytown for Gun Safety, which is responsible for the incredibly deceptive school shooting report we audited.
According to Everytown, the organization’s advisory board (via Wikipedia) consists of the following individuals.
- Art Acevedo — Chief of Police, Austin, TX
- Tom Barrett — Mayor of Milwaukee, WI
- Stephen Barton — Survivor of Aurora movie theater shooting
- Michael R. Bloomberg — Former Mayor of New York, NY
- David Boren — Former governor and United States Senator from Oklahoma
- Eli Broad — Philanthropist
- Warren Buffett — Investor
- Gloria Chavez — Mayor of Tijeras, NM
- David Chipman — Former Agent of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- Michael B. Coleman — Former mayor of Columbus, OH
- Carlos Giménez — Mayor of Miami-Dade County, FL
- Roxanna Green — Mother of Roxanna Green, killed at 2011 Tucson shooting
- Nick Hanauer — Venture capitalist
- Geoffrey Henry — Mayor of Oxford, PA
- Irwin M. Jacobs—Former Chairman of Qualcomm
- Danny Jones — Mayor Of Charleston, West Virginia
- Ken Lerer — Businessman and media executive
- John Mack — Former CEO of Morgan Stanley
- Chris McDonnell—Father of Grace McDonnell, a student killed at the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting
- Marc Morial — President of the National Urban League
- Mike Mullen — Admiral in the U.S. Navy, Ret.
- Michael Nutter — Mayor of Philadelphia, PA
- Annise Parker — Former Mayor of Houston, TX
- Cleopatra Pendleton — Mother of Hadiya Pendleton, killed by gunfire
- Nathaniel Pendleton — Father of Hadiya Pendleton, killed by gunfire
- Gilles Rousseau — Father of Lauren Rousseau, a teacher killed at Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting
- Christy Salters Martin — Former professional boxer, survivor of gun violence
- Shannon Watts — Founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense
Perhaps the mainstream news media might tear themselves away from covering fake hate crimes and the banalities of the Kardashian family long enough to ask these high profile individuals why they belong to an organization so eager to miscast the deaths of valiant police officers, merely so they can pad their deceptive “report.”