Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and the weekly live chat I do with HotAir’s Ed Morrisey and our VIP Gold members is my favorite hour of my work week, so I’m very thankful that we get to kind of blend the two together this week. I’m sure this week’s conversation will include plenty of discussion about the best way to prep a turkey, the must-have side dishes for your Thanksgiving feast, and maybe even what time dinner is served in your house (I grew up in a “Thanksgiving dinner is 1 or 2 p.m.” family and have been struggling to adjust to my wife’s “Thanksgiving dinner is served at dinner” mentality for the past 24 years).
But beyond the turkey talk, there’s plenty of other meaty topics to weigh in on, like:
- The jury deliberations in the trial of Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William “Roddy” Bryan, accused of murdering Ahmaud Arbery
- Kyle Rittenhouse’s visit with Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago
- California’s plague of raids on retailers, and the belated response from Democrats
- Joe Biden’s malarkey-fueled move to release 50m barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- The DOJ and ATF’s moves on “ghost guns”
The live chat kicks off at 1:30 ET and will be available as an on-demand replay for those who can’t join the chat as it happens. Hopefully you can be a part of the conversation as it happens, and I’m looking forward to hearing what our VIP Gold members have to say and what’s on your mind this Thanksgiving.