Join HotAir’s Ed Morrissey and myself today at 1:30 ET for our weekly chat with our VIP Gold members, where we’ll be kicking around some of the big stories of the week, including (but not limited to):
- The Ninth Circuit’s ruling upholding California’s ban on “high capacity” magazines
- CNN’s Cuomogate, with anchor Chris Cuomo being indefinitely suspended over ethical concerns
- SCOTUS hears oral arguments in a case with huge implications for abortion laws
- L.A.’s new ban on “ghost guns”
- Cam’s review of the new Ghostbusters movie (okay, not really big news, but still)
Of course, our VIP Gold members are the ones who really drive the conversation, so if there’s anything else on your mind feel free to bring it up during the chat; from your favorite Christmas movie to your least favorite member of Congress. And if you can’t join us live for whatever reason, the chat is always available on demand for your convenience.
Our VIP Gold live chats are truly my favorite hour of the work week, and I hope you’ll be able to take part today. We’ll see you at 1:30 ET!