It’s time once again for my favorite hour of the work week: Wednesdays at 1:30 ET is when I get together with Hot Air’s Ed Morrissey and our Townhall Media VIP Gold members to kick around the week’s big stories (as well as any tangents we might follow), and this week we have plenty to discuss, including:
- the formal publication of the ATF’s new rules on “ghost guns”
- Cedric Richmond’s fools errand to help Democrats win the midterms
- a new poll showing 58% of Americans would choose “none of the above” over either Trump or Biden in 2024
- Russia’s nuclear saber-rattling over arming Ukraine
- Are crime patterns changing as violent crime increases?
You can take part in the VIP Gold live chat right here at 1:30 ET, but if you can’t join us as it happens we’ve got you covered. The entire event will be available as an on-demand replay shortly after it wraps up, and it’s the next best thing to being a part of the conversation as it happens. Either way, I’m glad that you’re a VIP Gold member, and I thank you for your support for Bearing Arms!