Everything is stupid and it’s only getting worse, but at least we can join together to talk about it. HotAir’s Ed Morrissey and I, along with our VIP Gold members, will kick off this week’s live chat at 1:30 ET this afternoon touching on the top stories of the day and week, as well as anything else on the mind of our participants. I can’t predict with certainty every topic we’ll touch on today, but I have a sneaking suspicion that most of the these will be fodder for debate and discussion.
- The self-immolation of the House GOP
- Hunter Biden pleads “not guilty” to federal gun charges
- New Mexico governor begs to keep a little gun ban in place
- Democrats fretting about Biden’s re-election run
- whatever you want to talk about!
If you can’t join us as the chat is taking place, you can still watch on demand shortly after we wrap up around 2:30 ET. The more the merrier, though, and I hope you’ll be able to break away from work or play and join us for what is always my favorite hour of the work week!