Join HotAir’s Ed Morrissey and myself, along with our VIP Gold members, at 1:30 ET this afternoon for my favorite hour of the work week: our live chat touching on the top stories of the day and week, as well as sidebar discussions on old movies, new guns, and anything else on the mind of our participants. I can’t predict with certainty every topic we’ll touch on today, but I have a sneaking suspicion that most of these will be fodder for debate and discussion.
- Federal judge nixes NYC’s “good moral character” clause for carry permits
- The latest infuriating implosion of the House GOP and the vote for Speaker
- Brazen California robber suffers fatal consequences by targeting gun store
- Ohio’s violent crime rate falls in first year of permitless carry
- whatever you want to talk about
If you can’t join us live the conversation is always available on demand shortly after we wrap up, but I hope you’ll be able to be a part of the conversation as it happens. I’m really looking forward to hearing y’all’s take on the top news of the day and whatever else pops up as a topic of conversation!