Have you seen this post?
The radio station Magic 98.9 out of Colorado Springs posted the picture of an open carry diner and asked their fans if they would feel comfortable “with this sitting 10 feet away from your children”.
With Facebook’s anti-gun gestapo in full force and the post being three years old this week, it had the potential to either call in an avalanche of gun control and fearful parent rhetoric, or simply be buried amongst the millions of other posts on Facebook.
But with almost 95,000 reactions and over 22,000 shares, the overwhelming bulk of its 103,000 comments continue to greet the post in favor of open carry!
- I’d feel more comfortable because when the lunatic comes through the door, this is the man who will save my kids and me!
- Absolutely, it’s not the guy open carrying it’s the criminal that is hiding his.
- Would love to see more of it!!
- Nope I would buy his lunch and thank him…invite him out to shoot with me!!
- I sure would!
- I’d sit right next to him
- Hell Yes!
- Yup….and if someone came in and shot up the place he would be the only one who could protect me and my kids!
- Without a doubt
- I’d feel more safe.
- love seeing all the yes answers
- I’d feel more comfortable with my kids 10 feet away from a law-abiding citizen carrying a firearm in this café than I would with them sitting in a classroom like sitting ducks in a “gun-free zone”.
- Yes definitely
- Wouldn’t bother me in the least
- Heck yeah
- Yes I would
- You bet
NICE! I love to see the continued positive feedback from everyday Americans who are proud to say they are comfortable with open, and concealed carry!